Fourteen Shows Across Saskatchewan
Touring Now !!
Touring March 19-April 4, 2014
"The Great Mountain"
On Tour Now!
Watch for it in your community
Gordie MacKeeman & His Rhythm Boys
8 Additional Shows
Returning to Saskatchewan
Prairie Debut Presents: Guy and Nadina
Seven Shows with OSAC
Touring in April
Touring with OSAC
Touring Spring 2014
Apply Now - Visual Arts Tour
"Bringing The Arts To You"
Application due May 1, 2014
Karnnel & Friends
Touring April 2014
Old Time Music & Dance
Organized by Moose Jaw Museum & Art Gallery
Touring with OSAC - Curated by Heather Smith
Lindsay Arnold: Garden Immaculate
On Tour Now!
Silver Screen Scoundrels
Touring with OSAC starting February 18
Eleven OSAC Dates
Attend Showcase 2014
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 25 February 2014 17:30
Calls for Application to Showcase 2014 (October 17-19, Saskatoon, Broadway Theatre) are now open.
I Want to Showcase (IWTS) is a multi-conference registration site allowing artists to apply to several contact events across North America in one convenient place. The OSAC Application can be found here. Applications must be completed and payment received by the deadline May 5, 2014. Video Tutorials are available to help you through the process.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 25 February 2014 17:31
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 04 March 2014 15:21
- Last Updated on Monday, 24 February 2014 19:26
- The website Resources for Artists and Engagers in Saskatchewan contains information and resources to assist arts professionals, businesses, and organizations in an easy to use format. Information includes a wide range of topics for a multitude of disciplines from copyright, contracts and best practices to health and safety.
- A Status of the Artist Developmental Timeline where the Saskatchewan Arts Alliance has compiled efforts of governments, societies, organizations and artistsw from around the world to support status of the artist issues. "Status of the Artist" is the historical title for the concept; however, the issue is better understood to be one of the "equity" or parity for artists.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 February 2014 19:02
- Join The Resource Person Listing
- Budget 2014 Renews Key Investments in the Arts
- Second Act
- Fertile Ground Presents First Performance
- Creative Saskatchewan hires a Chief Executive Officer
- Saskatchewan Communities Will Benefit From Renewed Lottery Agreement
- Landmark Study Sheds Light on Profound Benefits of Performing Arts
- The Arts & Individual Well-Being in Canada